Monday, December 26, 2011

Mr. Demi Moore

What's the deal with Ashton Kutcher? It's difficult to know even where to begin my rant...the hair? the facial mistake he probably calls a beard? his goofy personality that his fans(?) may refer to as 'quirky'? I'm just not sure what annoys me the most. Okay, I'm not a fan of Charlie Sheen's winning antics and firing him was definitely the right thing to do. But come one...Ashton Kutcher??? Two words--shave, haircut. He's not 14 (behavior aside). This is a guy who does camera commercials for pete's sake! And is seemingly good at that due to the fact that he never has to speak a line. What qualifies him to come in and take over for a seasoned actor who truly was Charlie Harper? This isn't a plug-and-play situation...this is a wildly popular series with a huge following. And yes, I used to be one of them. But I'm just not buying into the premise they're asking us to accept with Ashton Kutcher joining the cast. My fear (for him) is that he's merely portraying himself. That's very sad. Here's a guy married to a beautiful (albeit older) woman, and he decides to suddenly have the college fraternity experience in his life. Really? Drunken sex with a 20-year-old on your wedding anniversary? Who does that? So Ashton, clean up your act and grow up. And do everyone a favor...start with the hair and the beard (and this is me laughing when I type that word, inferring that it in any way applies to what's on his face).

No comments:

Post a Comment